PLEASE CONTACT FRED ASCHER FOR YOUR SPECIAL RMF MARATHON "INVITATION CODE" BEFORE REGISTERING TO RUN ON THE LA MARATHON WEBSITE. CONTACT INFO: Fred@realmedicinefoundation.org
2013 ASICS LA MARATHON
Who do you run for? Run for Real!
Please join Real Medicine by running the 2013 ASICS LA Marathon® and dedicating your miles to healthcare and humanitarian aid around the world. Become an Athlete for Real Medicine by running the ASICS LA Marathon®: Sunday March 17, 2013.
This year we are offering a full marathon and half-marathon relay option, so all you need is determination!
By getting friends, family, and coworkers to sponsor your run, you will accomplish two huge things we can’t live without:
- Raising awareness of Real Medicine’s work bringing healthcare and humanitarian aid to people living in disaster and poverty-stricken areas around the world
- Helping us continue to offer our crucial services, from malnutrition prevention to maternal and child healthcare to emergency clinics and everything in-between, to 8M people around the world
You will run the gorgeous ASICS LA Marathon® course, from the city to the ocean, knowing that every step you take is creating long-lasting healthcare solutions in the communities that need them most. So there goes your reason to quit! Find out what you’re really made of while we cheer you on.
RMF would be proud to bring you and your sneakers into our network of "friends helping friends". You know you want to!
If you’re ready to Run for Real visit our cool new LA Marathon ® site by clicking below and it will allow you to start your own fundraiser or to sponsor someone else that is running.
For more information or any questions about , please contact us at:
Registration for the ASICS LA Marathon
IMPORTANT!! You must register with both Real Medicine Foundation through the fundraising site above and the official ASICS Los Angeles Marathon® organization to be officially registered to run. When you register with the ASICS LA Marathon® Organization, they will ask you for an "Invitation Code" to verify you are running for us. Please contact Sandra Jersby directly at Sandra.Jersby@realmedicinefoundation.org to receive your unique invitation code before registering officially on the LA Marathon® website. After you have registered you can then visit our fundraising page here and start raising funds with your friends and family.
LA Team Carbo Load Dinner
LA Team News and Announcements
- T- SHIRT DEADLINE Any Team or Individual participating in the LA Marathon who raises $2013 by March 1st, 2013 will be listed on the 2013 Team Athletes for Real Medicine t-shirt.
- RACE EXPO- PACKET PICK-UP AND ATHLETES FOR REAL MEDICINE BOOTH
- TRANSPORTATION : Information on travel, parking and transportation to and from the race can be found on the ASICS LA Marathon website by following this link: http://www.lamarathon.com/
- ATHLETES FOR REAL MEDICINE CHEERING STATION : TBA
- Armenia (24)
- Haiti (104)
- India (118)
- Indonesia (11)
- Kenya (37)
- Los Angeles (88)
- Mozambique (15)
- Myanmar (6)
- Nepal (5)
- Nigeria (8)
- Pakistan (51)
- Peru (72)
- Philippines (8)
- Puerto Rico (8)
- Serbia (8)
- South Sudan (53)
- Sri Lanka (38)
- Uganda (64)
- Athletes for Real Medicine (34)
- Community Support (12)
- Disaster Relief (125)
- Events (70)
- Health Research (1)
- In the news (66)
- Malnutrition Eradication (12)
- Medical Support of Individual Children (3)
- Mobile Clinic Outreach (3)
- Partners (26)
- Refugee Support (17)
- Thank You (26)
- Videos (18)
- Vocational Training (5)
- Voices from the Field (70)
- Whole Health (58)
- mHealth Programs (1)