Host an Event
Whether it’s a cocktail party or a bigger affair, events help us raise awareness of our work and allow people to support RMF while having fun.
Need help coming up with an idea? Or think you won’t raise enough money? The good news is every dollar helps and if you can imagine it, we’re here to help you put it together!
Here are a couple examples:
- a fundraiser concert for Japan Relief which raised $3,033 plus a portion of the day’s sales from participating Malibu Lumber Yard shops;
- a fundraiser at Space 15 Twenty in Los Angeles benefitting Japan Relief which raised $1,246;
- a "Beauty for Real" spa event hosted by Great Earth Compounding Pharmacy in West Hollywood;
- a "Real Thanksgiving Dinner" sponsored by KAVAR restaurant with entertainment and participating artists;
- an "Artists for Real Medicine" featuring work from 20 Los Angeles-area artists and a benefit concert;
- a happy hour mixer fundraiser benefiting projects in Pakistan hosted by Young Sindhi Adults and RMF in New York.
The possibilities really are endless!
If you have an event you want to host, let us know, we’ll support you however we can! We’ll even provide you with the online tools to do so. Click here to visit our fundraising website.
I need help planning!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.