MARTINA C. FUCHS MD, PHD
Dr. Martina C. Fuchs is a physician, specialized in pediatrics, who has worked and trained at Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany; Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, United States; Dr. Félix Bulnes Hospital, Santiago de Chile, Chile, among others. She holds a PhD in pediatric psychiatry and graduated magna cum laude from Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany.
- Holds fellowship in pediatric intensive care
- Trained in alternative medicine
- Acupuncture training and certification in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Hosted the TV series Guardian Angels
- MD on TLC
- Honored with Lifetime’s Remarkable Woman Award