Many New Year’s games were played
New students joined the preschool. The older children welcomed the new children after learning how and why it is important to do so. During the first month of school, teachers taught students about the environment, including the different animal sounds and field trees. Classes and activities continued as planned, providing parents and guardians with support and advice in the proper care of their young children, and providing children with a safe environment, at least one nutritious meal a day, and quality preschool education, including health awareness, eco-awareness, diversity awareness, and basic communication technologies.
Preschool Activities this Quarter:
- Supported the ability of children’s guardians to provide more care and protection for their children
- Ensured the health and sanitation of the children
- Prepared the children to become nature-loving, educated citizens
- Educated the children on how to live in peace and harmony among different ethnic groups
- Made the children aware of modern communication technology and its benefits
- Children celebrated the New Year Festival at the preschool, for which parents made two houses for the children’s games.
- Children learned how to help prepare for the new year, and why the New Year’s games are important.
- The preschool was closed for two weeks in June due to a viral infection, from which 90% of the children were suffering.
The children had a wonderful time celebrating during the festival.
New Year Festival
Every year we celebrate the new year in April with a festival. Teachers informed parents about how they could help. According to their instructions, parents made two houses for conducting the children’s games. There were many New Year’s games, and every child participated.
Children received presents from the preschool, and LB Finance company offered presents for the children as well. Some villagers and parents participated in the event. Madam Minerva participated as the chief guest. The children acted out their different characters in a particular event well, and it was very funny.
The assistance from parents, especially the fathers, and the mothers who made New Year’s meals for the preschool, helped the event to be successful. The children were very happy on that day.